The Instructional Design Summit sponsored by Utah Valley University’s Office of Teaching and Learning is a gathering of forward-thinking Instructional Designers who want to regularly share ideas and best practices.
- Advocate for effective teaching and learning.
- Collaborate on and share resources, experiences, and ideas.
- Review and recommend appropriate integration of technology to meet instructional goals.
- Serve as a repository for instructional resources, training, and materials.
- Act as a clearinghouse for current research and best practices in teaching and learning.
Open to anyone interested in instructional design, educational technology, and evolving pedagogies.