Join us at Weber State’s Farmington Campus for the Summer ID Summit! Using a “Tech Buffet” format, you get to choose from breakout sessions where faculty will showcase new technologies they are using in class. You will also be treated to swag, a free catered lunch from Cafe Rio, and meaningful networking opportunities. Please wear your school colors so everyone can easily identify your institution, which will be helpful for networking. Before you head home, be sure to check out some of the fun shops surrounding the campus!
Friday, June 8 at 10:00am to 2:00pm
Weber State Farmington Station (Parking is free)
240 N. East Promontory, Suite 300
- 10:00 – 10:20 Welcome & Icebreaker
- 10:20 – 10:40 Overview of presentations
- 10:45 – 11:10 Breakout Session 1
- 11:10 – 11:20 Break
- 11:20 – 11:45 Breakout Session 2
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:10 Breakout Session 3
- 1:15 – 1:55 Networking activity and gifts
- 1:55- 2:00 Closing remarks
Call for Proposals
Faculty, or instructional designers with teaching experience, may submit a proposal to present. Details for submitting a proposal.