The Instructional Design Summit, sponsored by Utah Valley University Office of Teaching and Learning, is a gathering of forward-thinking Instructional Designers who want to regularly share ideas and best practices. Other Utah higher education institutions that host ID Summit include:
- Salt Lake Community College
- University of Utah
- Weber State University
- Advocate for effective teaching and learning.
- Collaborate on and share resources, experiences, and ideas.
- Review and recommend appropriate integration of technology to meet instructional goals.
- Serve as a repository for instructional resources, training, and materials.
- Act as a clearinghouse for current research and best practices in teaching and learning.
Open to anyone interested in instructional design, educational technology, and evolving pedagogies.
Most information about ID Summit is disseminated through our listserv. To be added to the listserv please contact Seth Gurell, Director of Teaching and Learning Design.